|List of Tasks in WP4
Project 1: Exonuclease-Nanopore based Sequencing
- 'Exonuclease selection and gene construction'
Bioinformatic selection of exonucleases.
- 'Exonuclease-nanopore fusion construction'
Preparation of exonuclease-nanopore fusion constructs.
- 'Addition of base discrimination to exonuclease-nanopore'
Inclusion of base discrimination to nanopores.
- 'Nanofluidic control of base from cleavage to site of detection'
System for joining exonuclease and nanopore.
Project 2: Integration of Protein pores in solid-state apertures
- 'Solid-state aperture formation'
Preparation of arrayed apertures for nanopores.
- 'Engineered α-HL protein pores with targeted delivery to apertures'
Determination of conditions for good interaction of arrayed apertures and α-HL proteins.
- 'Bonding of protein pores to aperture surface'
Method for bonding α-HL to arrayed apertures.
- 'Protein pores in solid state aperture arrays'
Validation of arrayed apertures for nanopores.
Project 3: Droplet-based bilayers
- 'Integration of DNA amplification with nanopore sensing'
Investigation of nucleic acid amplification technologies with nanopore droplet bilayers.
- 'Construction of electronic system and microfluidic devices'
Preparation of a device for droplet-based bilayer nucleic acid amplification procedures.
- 'In situ amplification and detection of SNPs'
Validation of device of task 3.2.
- 'Multiplexed system for haplotyping'
Validation of device of task 3.2 for haplotyping.
Project 4: Methylometer
- 'Base discrimination by protein nanopores'
Detection of 5-methyl cytosine in a nanopore.
- 'Decreased DNA translocation to improve base resolution'
Decrease of nucleic acid translocation through a nanopore by the application of low affinity antibodies.
- 'Double-stranded DNA epigenetic analysis'
Investigation of double stranded nucleic acid translocation through nanopores.